Katikati - Waihi Beach Ward Reserve Management Plan
This Reserves Management Plan has been prepared under the provisions of the Reserves Act 1977. Unless specifically excluded, it covers all reserves vested in or under the control and administration of Western Bay of Plenty District Council within the Katikati - Waihi Beach Ward of the Western Bay District.
Council adopted the former Katikati Ward Reserve Management Plan on 19 December 2002 and reviewed it on the 19 August 2008. Council also adopted the former Waihi Beach Ward Reserve Management Plan on the 18 September 2007. This recent review combined the two plans into a single Reserve Management Plan for the Katikati - Waihi Beach Ward which was adopted on the 13 December 2018.
You can view the decisions document for this review here and you can see the Reserve Management Plan as follows;
The publications below are in pdf file format and you will need Adobe PDF Reader to view them. If you don't have this you can download Adobe PDF Reader for free.
- About the Katikati-Waihi Beach Ward
- Katikati-Waihi Beach Ward Reserve Information - A - H
- Katikati-Waihi Beach Ward Reserve Information - I - O
- Katikati-Waihi Beach Ward Reserve Information - P - S
- Katikati-Waihi Beach Ward Reserve Information - T - Z
- Katikati-Waihi Beach Ward Walkway Reserve Information
- Appendix 1 - Table of Reserves covered by this Reserve Management Plan and their legal descriptions
If you have any queries regarding Katikati - Waihi Beach Ward Reserve Management Plan please contact Senior Recreation Planner, Jason Crummer on 07 571 8008 or Jason.Crummer@westernbay.govt.nz.