Mayor and Councillors
Councillors (Maketu-Te Puke Ward)
- Phone: 022 123 6850
- Email: Grant.Dally@westernbay.govt.nz
- Find out more: Website, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- What Grant loves about the Western Bay: The moderate climate, streams, cycleways, Papamoa Hills Regional Park, TECT Park, employment opportunities, and access to some of the best shopping and beaches.
Councillors (Kaimai Ward)
- Phone: 027 681 7391
- Email: Tracey.Coxhead@westernbay.govt.nz
- What Tracey loves about the Western Bay: The abundance of trees and the rural nature of the district. Spring and autumn are my favourite times of year here.
- Phone: 027 552 5103
- Email: Don.Thwaites@westernbay.govt.nz
- Find out more: Facebook
- What Don loves about the Western Bay: The climate has to be tops. A "Goldilocks" climate - not too hot, cold, wet, dry. The proximity of the District to other North island centres by road and 15mins to an airport from my home is hard to beat.
Councillors (Katikati-Waihī Beach Ward)
- Phone: 027 698 9275
- Email: Anne.Henry@westernbay.govt.nz
- What Anne loves about the Western Bay: I love the environment we live in, being surrounded by the Kaimai Ranges, the Pacific Ocean and Tauranga harbour. We have many open spaces options in which we live and enjoy.