Friday, 23 March 2018
“It’s steady as we grow” - have your say from today
Public feedback opens today for Western Bay of Plenty District Council’s Long Term Plan 2018-2028 Consultation Document.
The Consultation Document provides an overview of the key issues, priorities and projects for the District over the next 10 years.
The plan sets Council’s budget and details key projects over the next 10 years. It has been developed from community engagement with residents over the last 14 months.
Council's main attention will continue to be on providing core services, infrastructure, and investing in our communities while maintaining affordability of rates. The proposed overall average rates increase for the 2018 – 2019 year is 3.1 percent.
To find out more about the key proposals, view our video and have your say, visit haveyoursay.westernbay.govt.nz/ltp2018
, call 0800 926 732, or visit us during one of our community roadshows.
• Katikati – Saturday, 14 April – 10am – 12pm - St Peters Anglican Church
• Te Puke – Sunday, 15 April – 10am – 12pm - Te Puke Sports Club
• Council Chambers – Thursday – 19 April, 5pm – 7pm - Council Chambers, Barkes Corner
• Omokoroa – Saturday, 21 April – 10am – 12pm - Omokoroa Community Church
• Waihi Beach - Saturday, 28 April – 10am – 12pm - Waihi Beach RSA
Consultation opens today Friday, 23 March. All feedback must be received by 4pm Friday, 4 May.