Katikati-Waihī Beach Ward Forum
- To develop relationships in community and rural sectors to enable the Council to achieve local solutions to local problems and promote positive change and sustainability for strong, healthy and safe communities.
- To provide an effective mechanism for feedback to Council on local and community issues and strategic issues relating to the Ward.
- To promote liaison between the relevant community boards, ratepayers associations and community organisations to improve the well-being of residents in the Ward.
- To develop and maintain a strong relationship with Tangata Whenua and ensure Maori values are considered.
- To promote and advocate for the co-ordination of community services and agencies for the well-being of the community.
- To provide information and encourage submissions to the Annual Plan and Long Term Plan by groups outside a Community Board area within the Ward.
- To consider and report to Council and its Committees on any matter of interest or concern to the Ward communities.
For information about attending the Ward Forum meeting, please contact a member of the Governance Services Team on phone 07 571 8008.
|Chairperson:||Cr James Denyer|
|Deputy Chairperson:||Cr Anne Henry|
|Membership:||Mayor Garry Webber (ex-officio)|
Cr Allan Sole
Please check out our webpage for Meeting Dates for Council, Committees and Ward Forums for confirmed meeting details.
Please note; dates and times of scheduled meetings are subject to change and will be notified on the above webpage and also in the Public Notice section of the Bay of Plenty Times newspaper. Other (non-scheduled) meetings of Council, Council committees, Community Boards and Ward Forums that may be required from time to time during the year will be notified in the same way, if time permits.
Agendas / Minutes
All meeting agendas and minutes are available to view or print on the agenda and minutes
Code of Conduct
The Code of Conduct sets out the standards of behavior expected from Elected Members in the exercise of their duties. For more information, see Council's Code of Conduct (PDF, 1.03MB)