Official Information Request
Request for Official Information
Under the Local Government Official Information and Meetings Act 1987 (LGOIMA) and Privacy Act 2020, you can make a request for official information.
How do I request official information?
- Complete the online request form below
- Phone our customer services Centre – 0800 926 732 or 07 571 8008
- Ask in person – at any of our five offices
- Post your request to – Private Bag 12803, Tauranga Mail Centre, Tauranga 3143
- Email us – email@example.com
If you are not satisfied with the information provided to you under LGOIMA, you can contact the Office of the Ombudsman.
If you are not satisfied with the outcome of your request made under the Privacy Act you can contact the Office of the Privacy Commissioner.
Responses to LGOIMA requests
In line with our Proactive Release of Information Policy, we may publish LGOIMA responses on our website if they contain information with a high level of public interest. We will not publish the names of the person who made the request.