Official Information Request
Request for official information
Under the Local Government Official Information and Meetings Act 1987 (LGOIMA) and Privacy Act 1993, you can make a request for official information.
How do I request official information?
- Complete the online request form below
- Phone our customer services Centre – 0800 926 732 or 07 571 8008
- Ask in person – 1484 Cameron Road, Greerton, Tauranga, 3112
- Post your request to – Private Bag 12803, Tauranga Mail Centre, 3143
- Email us – firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not satisfied with the information provided under LGOIMA, you can contact the Office of the Ombudsman.
If you are not satisfied with the outcome of your request made under the Privacy Act you can contact the Office of the Privacy Commissioner.