Katikati Community Board
From left to right: Cr Rodney Joyce, Cr Anne Henry, John Clements, Norm Mayo, Andy Earl and Teresa Sage.
Katikati Community Board:
- To represent, and act as an advocate for, the interests of their communities.
- To consider and report on all matters referred by Council and its Committees, or any matter of interest or concern to the Community Board.
- To maintain an overview of services provided by Council within the community.
- To prepare an annual submission to the Council for expenditure within the community.
- To communicate with community organisations and special interest groups within the community.
- To undertake responsibilities as delegated by Council or its Committees.
For information about attending the Community Board meeting, please contact the Governance Services Team on phone 0800 926 732.
|Deputy Chairperson:||Norm Mayo|
Councillor Anne Henry
Councillor Rodney Joyce
See our Meeting Calendar for meeting dates.
Please note; that dates and times of scheduled meetings change, these changes will be notified on Council's Meeting Calendar webpage and in the public notice section of the Bay of Plenty Times. Meetings are held on Wednesday evenings commencing at 7.00pm at The Centre - Pātuki Manawa, 21 Main Road, Katikati.
See our webpage for all agenda and minutes